- Notify the taxi company if you are using a wheelchair.
- You may call 410-664-1123 or present the TaxiCard to the driver to make sure you will have enough money to pay the fare.
- Always get a completed receipt and keep it in a safe place.
- Tipping is optional. Please be courteous to your driver.
- If the cab does not have processing equipment, the driver should call dispatch for assistance.
- If you encounter a problem and want to file a complaint, please be sure you know the cab company and the number of the cab. Call Customer Service at 410-664-1123 as soon as possible to file a complaint.
- If you believe you have been charged too much for the distance traveled; call Customer Service at 410-664-1123.
- Payments for your CARE TaxiCard can now be made online by credit card. Click here to login or register your card.